On June 1, 2022, Benjamin Freeman was appointed as President and CEO for PROVEN Bank. With over thirty-four (34) years of professional experience, twenty (20) of which has been in the banking industry, Benjamin Freeman has served some of the world’s largest banking groups notably UBS AG, Manufacturers Hanover/Chemical Bank and First Caribbean International Bank (CIBC) in senior roles.
Ben holds a Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Finance Concentration [Cum Laude]. His key responsibilities as CEO & President include the development and implementation of the bank’s strategies by:
- Building an exceptional leadership team
- Driving innovation, automation and efficiencies
- Establishing a sales culture operating in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Operating with integrity and honesty
- Delivering consistent, profitable growth
Hobbies/Affiliations: Enjoys playing tennis, travelling, exercising, going to the movies and creating memories with his family.